Passing a kidney stone!
Passing a kidney stone is very painful for any one to deal with If you looking for ways to help your with passing a kidney stone. Then read on to get more Information on how you could be on your way to passing a kidney stone. Or Click Here To Find Out More
Having pain is not nice for anyone, whatever the cause. Passing a kidney stone is hard at times as the sizes of some stones are very large. kidney stone sizes vary and small ones you can pass without knowing you have passed them. A larger kidney stone will cause you most problems.
Two tips for passing a kidney stone
- Water is like a tonic for our body’s and the amount to have each day is about 3 litres. For someone who has kidney stones and looking to pass a stone you must drink more each day.
- Walking is one of the best ways to get your stones moving and it will help with passing a kidney stone.
Calcium is not good for kidney stones. Kidney stones are made from calcium building up and forming into stones. In ones diet you must not over do your calcium, as to much will keep forming into more stone or making the ones you have bigger. In stop a kidney stone forming just keep your eye on your calcium levels or you will be making it harder in passing a kidney stone.
Passing a kidney stone and sticking to a healthy diet guide breakfast small bowl of cereal with semi skimmed milk and add some fruit pieces. A low in fat yogurt, A cup of coffee or A lemon tea.
DO NOT FORGET THE MOST ALL IMPORTANT ONE, 1 BIG GLASSFUL OF WATER.
Lunch, A chicken and salad roll or sandwich, piece of fruit, and more WATER.
Dinner, Tuna melt patties
Makes 2 servings
- . 16oz. can tuna, drained
- • 1 egg white, beaten
- • 2 tbsp oatmeal
- • 2 tbsp onion, diced (or ¼ tsp onion powder)
- • ¼ tsp garlic powder
- • Salt and pepper
- 1. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 2. Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray with non-stick
- cooking spray.
- 3. Make two small patties and cook until both sides are brown.
- 4. Top the patties with fat free cheese if you like, But not to much. And once again more water.
In your diet you must always contact your doctor, He/she may need you to see a dietitian for planning a diet plan with you. With any diet program each person’s plan is different.
Doctors say if you pass a stone you should try to catch and keep it and take it to your doctor for analysis as the substances contain within your stone can determine both the cause and will help with your treatment.
A stone in kidney or kidney stones in Britain, may affect one in 10 men and one in 20 women.
Passing a kidney stone.